Under the provisions of the legislation on Protection of Personal Data and Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of service of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform you that the owner of the site and the person responsible for data processing is:
Marta García Ruíz,
C/ Plutón 3, Pechina – Almería
Use and purpose of the data obtained
The data requested in the different forms on our website are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary for the purpose of managing and processing the request you have made and to send you information about our services, and in no case are you obliged to provide them. The mandatory data are specified in the form itself, and your refusal to provide them will mean that we will not be able to process your request. You also assure us that all data provided are true, accurate and relevant to the purpose for which we request them.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained, and once this relationship ends, they will be kept blocked for the legally established period of time, before their destruction.
The sending of the same implies your express authorization to incorporate them to our corresponding files, as long as the Responsible considers it convenient for the management of the request you request.
We inform you that your data may be transferred to companies in order to assist in the management of the services contracted by the client and the existence of agreements with these third parties to preserve the confidentiality of the data controller’s data.
By accepting the box on the form, you consent to receive information about our services that may be of interest to you.
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there is any change in them. Otherwise, we are not responsible for their accuracy. We consider that, if you do not expressly cancel your personal data from our files, you remain interested in continuing to be incorporated into them until the Responsible considers it appropriate and as long as it is appropriate to the purpose for which they were obtained.
Rights of the interested parties:
The holder of the personal data has the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Controller is processing personal data concerning them.
- Access to their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case only the Data Controller will keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data.
- In certain circumstances, under the right of portability, data subjects will have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and transmit it to another data controller.
The holder may exercise his or her rights:
By writing to Marta García Ruíz, address at C/ Plutón 3, Pechina – Almería, with the reference “Data Protection”.
By e-mail to the address email@example.com indicating in the subject “Data Protection”.
If you consider that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.